Subscribe for News and Updates
The AGWA Support user group provides a forum for support, discussion, and collaboration, both user-to-user as well as directly from the AGWA team. We are interested in increasing the adoption of AGWA as a watershed management tool for assessing impacts of alternative futures, BMPs, climate change, conservation, fire, land cover/land use change, urbanization, and other scenarios, so supporting the AGWA user base is a priority, though one of many, of the team.
- To subscribe,
- with a Google Account, use the web interface by going to AGWA-Support and clicking Apply to join group. (Recommended)
- without a Google Account, click here or send an email to email@example.com.
- To post,
- with a Google Account, use the web interface by going to AGWA-Support and clicking POST A QUESTION. (Recommended)
- without a Google Account, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line of the email will be the title of the post, and the body of the email will be the content of the post.
- To unsubscribe,
- use the web interface by going to AGWA-Support and in the upper-right corner click My Settings > Leave this group.
- reply to an email from the group with REMOVE ME as the subject of your message.
- Send an email to email@example.com.
For more on Google Groups, subscribing and unsubscribing, please visit:
|David C. Goodrich||USDA-ARS SWRC||520-647-9241||Research Hydraulic Engineer|
|Shea Burns||University of Arizona||520-647-9328||Support Scientist|
|William G. Kepner||US-EPA LEB||702-798-2193||Research Ecologist|
|D. Phillip Guertin||University of Arizona||520-621-1723||Professor|
|Mariano Hernandez||University of Arizona||520-647-9197||Hydrologist|
|Lainie Levick||University of Arizona||520-647-9153||Support Scientist|
|Scott N. Miller||University of Wyoming||307-766-4274||Professor|